I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, June 17, 2019

Things We Look Forward To


Me - Things I look forward to, wow! I look forward to school ending. I look forward to summer. I look forward to sleeping. I look forward to watching TV.   I look forward to my birthday. I look forward to Channukah. I look forward to school breaks. I look forward to getting new clothes. I look forward to spending time with friends. I look forward to going fun places.  I look forward to having kids when I'm an adult. I look forward to a lot of things.*

*The above ia guest post by older sister, Melia

Mom - I look forward to spending time with my kids and with my husband separately or together. I look forward to when my cats want to be close to me especially when they want to cuddle up right next to me.  I look forward to time spend with friends.  I look forward to all the fun places my family and I go. I look forward to writing stories for our other blog, Stories for Aurella. I look forward to surprising my girls with gifts they love. I look forward to reading a new book by a favorite author. I look forward to discovering new authors that I like.  I look forward to movies that I really want to see. I look forward to my favorite TV shows. I look forward to the next issue of People Magazine especially the end of year issue.I look forward to looking through the TV Guide and finding things I want to watch. I look forward to seeing new shows on Broadway and beyond and revivals too.  I look forward to pajama days in winter. I look forward to beautiful spring days.  I look forward to busy but fun summers.I look forward to all the pretty colors of the fall. I look forward to day trips and overnight trips too.  I look forward to going new places. I look forward to  discovering new things.

And that's our view. What do you look forward to?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

photo credit: cnajhar2 IMG_3570_edit via photopin (license)

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to spending time with friends and family I sooo look forward to spending time with my grandson my only grandchild ! I look forward to exploring new places and enjoy finding so much undiscovered talent at small music fests craft fairs and art openings I look forward to finding good books new authors and interesting stories I look forward to living my life to the fullest enjoying and being grateful for each new day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great. Thanks foir visiting Says Me Says Mom.

      Delete
  2. I look forward to spending time with my sons and granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. Thanks for visiting Says Me Says Mom and for your comment.

      Delete