I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, August 25, 2017

Funtivity Friday - How Many Ice Cubes?


With our air conditioning not working right, it has been really hot in our house, and we have been drinking a lot of water. When my daughter fills my water for me, she asks me how many ice cubes I want. At first, I would just say 3 or 4. Then, I started saying as many as fit so it became like a game to see how many ice cubes would fit see the chart below to see how it went:

First time 14 ice cubes

Second time 20 ice cubes

Third time 26 ice cubes

Fourth time 32 ice cubes

Fifth time 38 ice cubes

Sixth time 42 ice cubes

Seventh time 46 ice cubes

Eighth time 52 ice cubes

Ninth time 56 ice cubes


And we are not done yet!

How many ice cubes can you fit in a water bottle?

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You two are great! I love how imaginative you are. :)
    When I first saw this post, I immediately thought back to a video that I had seen on Facebook a while ago. It's not very long, and in my opinion has a pretty neat message to it.
    Link: https://youtu.be/SqGRnlXplx0
    --Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sending the link and for visiting our blog, and your comment. We always look forward to your thoughtful comments.

      Delete
    2. Thank you ma'am! Your blog has some very unique and fun posts! :)
      --Ann

      Delete