Friday, August 14, 2015
Funtivity Friday - D.I. Y. School Supplies
Here are some great ways to save money on school supplies and have fun at the same time. Instead of buying fancy notebooks and folders and things, buy plain ones and decorate them yourself. Some ways to decorate your school supplies include:
1) Paint them
2) Use Markers
3) Use stickers. It is best to glue the stickers on, however so they don't come off.
4) Use fancy duct tape
5) Cut out designs on paper and glue them to your supplies
6) Make a collage by gluing on photos. We don't recommend using ones you are going to want to take off because they don't usually come off so well.
7) Make a collage by gluing on pictures from magazines.
8) Check out YouTube for even more ideas for decorating school supplies.
Tune in Sunday for this week's Sunday Scoop.