I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, June 29, 2015

Lets Talk About Beverages

Me- Beverages, wow! I liked beverages. I like Brisk Ice Tea Lemonade. I like regular lemonade. I don't like milk. I hate milk. I used to like it when I was little but I don't now. I like chocolate milk. I don't like other flavored milk. I have never tried Vanilla flavored milk but my Mom and Dad like it. I like orange juice. Apple juice is okay, but I don't really drink it that much now that I am older. I like fruit punch. I don't really drink other juices. I mostly used to drink it out of juice boxes in school when I was younger. I hate soda. I love Gatorade and Powerade. I like drinking bottled water and water flavored with Mio, but I don't like sink water or water fountain water.  I like lemonade or pink lemonade. I like hot chocolate in the winter. I don't like coffee. I  don't like the smell of it either. Hot tea is okay, but I don't really drink it that much. I like cold apple cider I have never had hot apple cider. I love smoothies! I like a bunch of different drinks.
Mom- I don't like coffee or tea. I love hot chocolate. I like chocolate milk too. I love vanilla milk that Nestle's  makes. Vanilla milk is not regular milk. It is actually vanilla flavored and tastes delicious! I like regular milk too, nothing goes better with cake or cookies. However, I don't like regular milk as much as flavored milk although I do drink more regular milk than flavored milk. I like orange juice, apple juice, and grape juice. These days I mostly only drink orange juice though, and I like it fresh not from concentrate,  and I like it without pulp. I like fruit punch. I don't like cider. Unfortunately, I do like soda. I prefer regular but I occasionally drink diet. I prefer decaffeinated soda because the caffeinated kind keeps me up at night, but I sometimes drink caffeinated soda. I like Coke and Pepsi, and  I don't prefer one over the other. I  do prefer Coke and Pepsi to Sprite or Sierra Mist although I do like Sprite and Sierra Mist. I usually drink Sprite and Sierra Mist though because it is hard to get decaffeinated Coke or Pepsi in restaurants and stuff. I also like orange soda. I don't like root  beer or ginger ale. I don't like Gatorade or Powerade. I don't like beer or wine or champagne or other alcoholic beverages. I don't like flavored water. I do drink a lot of unflavored water though. I drink a lot more water now than I was a kid. When I was young, I drank a lot of  juice and stuff with meals. Now, at least when I am home, I mostly drink water with my meals. In fact, now when I am home I mostly drink water at anytime.
And that's our view. What is your favorite beverage?

photo credits:
photo credit 1: City Java smoothies via photopin (license)
photo credit 2: Watermelon Aqua Fresca via photopin (license)
photo credit3 : Diet Coke with Ice via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment