I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tips for Tuesday - Movies: Maleficent and Jersey Boys


Me - Today I am recommending Maleficent. It was an amazing movie! The story was great. The special effects were great. The cast was great. I liked everything about it.


Mom -Today I am recommending Jersey Boys. If you want a movie with a good story and a  great soundtrack, this is the movie for you.  The familiar songs are just enjoyable here as the original versions sung by the real Frank Valli and the Four Seasons. The acting is equally as good as the singing. All of the actors fit their roles and act well in their parts. The story is entertaining and keeps on moving along at a good pace. All in all, it is a very enjoyable movie.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment