I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, July 18, 2014

Funny Friday - David Cone and His Perfect Game

In honor of the 15th anniversary of David Cone's perfect game today

Me -

When I was little I knew my Mom's favorite baseball player was David Cone, but I didn't know any other baseball players or any other athletes in general so every time I saw a baseball player, or a football player, or a hockey player or any other athlete I would ask "Is that David Cone?"

Mom -

My husband and I were lucky enough to attend not one but two perfect baseball games. The second one was pitched by my favorite baseball player of all time, David Cone. When we went to that game, my stepson was away visiting his mother. When he returned and heard about it, he said "The next time David Cone pitches a perfect game, can you take me?"

We welcome you to share your funny stories with us.

Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.

photo credit: clare_and_ben via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment