I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tips for Tuesday - TV Shows: The Amanda Show & How It's Made

Me - Today I am recommending The Amanda Show. It is a sketch comedy starring Amanda Bynes. There are some really funny sketches on this show. Some of my favorites are Penelope who is Amanda biggest fan and her brother Preston who always wants a sandwich. It is a really funny show, and you should watch it.

Mom - Today I am recommending  How It's Made. How It's Made is on the Sciene Channel. If you want to find out how they make anything this is the place for you. Episodes have included how they make various musical instrument, how they make various foods, and how they make various sporting goods among other things. If they don't have an episode which tells how they make a particular item you are interested in learning about they encourage you to contact them and suggest that topic for a future episode. My husband and kids can watch How It's Made for hours especially my husband.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.