I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Fall TV Season 2012

Me - The Fall TV Season 2012. I  like several new shows. I like Ben and Kate. I like The New Normal. They are both really funny. I like Nashville. Nashville is the only drama I watch. I also like a lot of returning shows. I like the Big Bang Theory and Raising Hope. They are as funny as ever. I like Dancing With the Stars. It is all-star season. I hope Shawn Johnson winds. The dancing this season is better than I have ever seen it. I also watch a bunch of Disney Channel shows. I watch two new shows called Crash and Bernstein and Dog With a Blog. I also watch a bunch of older shows like Jesse, Good Luck Charlie, Ant Farm and Austin and Ally. I watch Nickelodeon shows like Victorious and I-Carly. I watch a new show called See Dad Run. I don't know what channel that is on, but it is so funny, and I love Janey the littlest child out of three. The only surprising thing about the season is that I don't watch Glee anymore. There were too may changes, and my family and I don't like it. Also, I am mad because they broke up all the couples. However, even without Glee, I still have plenty of shows to watch.

Mom - I usually don't pick up too many new shows to watch any new TV season. This season is an exception. These season I have started watching three new shows which is a lot for me. I watch Nashville. I like the music on it too. I like the New Normal. It is different and funny. I like Ben and Kate although it has seemed to get less funny the more episodes I see. As for returning shows, Raising Hope and The Big Bang Theory are as funny as ever. Other shows are funny too like Mike and Molly and Two Broke Girls, but I don't feel the need to watch them every week. I still watch the two CSI's and the one Law and Order that are left. I watch them mostly out of habit more than anything else. Some of the episodes are good though. I have heard that some people don't like this all-star season of Dancing With the Stars because they feel like they have already seen all these people dance. However, I love it. The dancing is amazing. The season started out at the level of dancing other seasons don't get to until the season is almost over. However, the biggest surprise of this TV season is that I have given up Glee. There was just too much change at one time on Glee. I don't like them all being in different places now. I also don't like so many new people at one time as if they can just exchange Marley for Rachel and so on. I also don't like that while they kept Alex and Sam from the Glee Project, they dropped Damian. Unlike Alex and Sam, Damian was never really given a decent a story-line. In fact, he was barely given a story-line at all except in the first episode he appeared in and maybe one other episode. Recently, I have heard that Damian will be coming back to Glee at least for the Thanksgiving episode. I am not sure if he will be back beyond that. Well, maybe sometime I will go back to watching Glee as well, and maybe I won't.

And that's our view. What is your favorite new show?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.