I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tips for Tuesday - Misc.: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese & Target Photo Studios

Me - Today I am recommending Kraft Macaroni and cheese. It is really cheesy and delicious. I can't enough of it. It is one of my favorite foods.

Mom - Today I am recommending Target photo studios. They are reasonably priced with packages starting at around $7.99. They are conveniently located in your local Target. We have been having all our formal pictures taken there for years, and in our experience, we have always been pleased with their photos.

And that's our view.