I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, July 11, 2011

Pet Peeves

Me - Pet Peeves, wow! I have a lot of pet peeves. I don't like it when sister annoys me which is pretty much always. I don't like it when people walk really loudly instead of normally. I don't like it when people read out loud instead of in their heads. I don't like it when people tickle me. I don't like it when people tease me which my Dad and grandfather do a lot so I ignore them. I don't like it when friends are mean to you all of the sudden. I don't like it when I don't get the grade I expect when I have to do a report or something. I  work really hard, and I think I did a really good job, and then I don't get the grade I think I'm going to get. I don't like it when I can't make be myself  be good even though I want to be good. I don't like it when I get the hiccups. I don't like it when my sister doesn't mind her own business. I don't like it when I try to hide or surprise someone and my sister says "Do you want to come see where Melia is?" or "Melia's here!" or "Hi, Melia!" I'm sure I have other pet peeves a lot of which involve my sister, but I can think of them now.


Mom- Oh there are lot of things that  really annoy me. Here are just a few of them that I can think of right now. I don't like when my kids don't listen and when they leave their stuff all over the place. I don't like when my younger daughter tells us that she hates us when we don't do or say what she wants. I don't like whining. I don't like when people talk really loud in public especially people who talk really loud on their phone in public or people who let their phone ring in movies and at shows and stuff. I don't like play who are very opinionated and don't let anybody else have an opinion. I don't like bullies and people who are mean to other people. I don't like people who have an inflated opinion of themselves. I don't like people who are you're friend one day and not the next without any reason for it. Unfortunately, I have known lots of people who are like that in my life. On a related subject, I don't like people who drop all their friends as soon as they have a significant other. Those are usually the same people that expect their friends to be there to help pick up the pieces if the relationship doesn't work out. I hate people who are stuck up. I hate people who think that their time is more important than yours. Like people who you have to make an appointment to see and you better be there on time, but then they can leave you waiting for hours before they see you. Or other people, who think they can push ahead of you on-line or on the road because where they are going or what they are doing is more important than where you are going or doing just because they are them. There certainly are a lot of not very nice people in this world, aren't there? Too bad I have had the misfortune of encountering so many of them as I am sure I will continue to for the rest of my life.

And that's our view. Tune in again for another topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment