I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, July 7, 2014

Fruit

Me - Fruit, wow! I like plums. I also like nectarines. I like peaches but only the canned ones. I don't like the way fresh peaches are furry on the outside. I like pears but only cubed ones. I like apples but I usually can't finish the whole thing. I don't really like bananas that much but I eat them. I love berries. I've never really had a raspberry though. I love blackberries, and blueberries and strawberries. I like grapes especially purple grapes. I don't like oranges. I like cantelope and honeydew. I sort of like watermelon, but it is not my favorite. I like cherries but not in ice cream. I like pineapple but only cubed. I don't like apricots. I really like to eat fruit.

Mom- I like fruit but I am very picky about it. I love watermelon, honeydew and cantalope. I love green grapes. I love apples but only sour ones or sweet ones. I love orange juice but only with no pulp. Sometimes, I like oranges but not always. I like bananas. I like peaches but only the canned kind. I like cherries but only the maraschino kind. I used to like pineapple juice, but I haven't in years, and I don't really like pineapple juice. I don't like apricots. I don't like pears, I don't like plums. I don't like nectarines. I don't like berries of any kind. I don't like purple grapes. I like some kinds of fruit juice. However, I don't really like fruit flavored things like fruit flavored ice creams. I also don't like candies or cookies or bread with fruit in it.  I like raisins but I only like them by themselves not in anything else. The fruits I like I really like a lot, the fruits I don't like I can't stand.

And that's our view. What is your favorite fruit?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment