I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, December 31, 2018

Monthly Mashup for December, 2018 Paper and Looking back and looking forward


Me - My topic for this month is paper. Paper is very useful for many different things. There are so many different kinds of paper too. There are books, receipts and playbills and more. There are also all different kinds of paper like construction paper, poster paper and tissue paper. There's different colors of paper. My favorite kind of paper is the kind that is in books. I love books. I hate it when paper rips. It just rips so easily. One of my favorite books ripped. My binder papers in school rip easily too. I was really sad when my book ripped. Paper, as easy to rip as it may be is a very necessary thing.


Mom - My topic for this month is looking back and looking forward. As the year quickly comes to a close, I find myself looking back on everything that happened during the past year both in this country and in my own life. In a lot of ways, it was not a very good year for our country. Personally. it was one of the worst years of my life, but I don't really want to get into that here. There were good things that happened this year. Most of the good things had to do with this blog. We got to see a lot of great shows and have a lot of other great experience including covering 3 days of BroadwayCon. There were some good things that did not have to do with the blog as well. My daughters both did amazingly well in school, and my older daughter was in a show. Over all, though I am hopeful that next year will be a much better year both for the country and for me and my family. However, I may  just be feeling so hopeful because the new year hasn't actually started yet. In a few months, if things haven't started to change for the better, I probably won't be feeling as hopeful any more.

And that's our view. What's on your mind? Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

Photo credits:
photo credit 1: verchmarco Basteln - Eine Schere mit buntem Papier - Weihnachtsbaum-Auschnitt via photopin (license)
photo credit 2: morpholux Vœux nouvel an via photopin (license)

1 comment:

  1. I like construction paper it can be used for many arts and crafts

    ReplyDelete