Friday, April 14, 2017
Funtivity Friday - Felt Flowers
Here is a fun way to make felt flower pictures for Spring.
What You Will Need
Large piece of paper
1) Cut out a circle from a piece of felt.
2) Glue it to a piece of paper.
3) Cut out petals to fit around the circle.
4) Glue petals around the circle.
5) If you want cut out a stem and or leaves from a piece of felt and glue to the bottom of the flower.
6) Decorate flower with glitter (Optional)
What kind of flowers do you like?
Tune in tomorrow for a Saturday Special.