Friday, January 13, 2017
Funtivity Friday - Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down
Here is a fun game to play while watching award shows.
What You Will Need
Markers or crayons
Preparing the Game
1) Take two pieces of paper. On one write Thumbs Up or draw a smiley face or something similar.
2) On the other write Thumbs Down or draw a frown or something similar.
3) Decorate your two papers with markers and crayons if you choose.
4) Take an extra piece of paper and make up a score paper by making two columns and marking one for Likes and one for Dislikes.
Playing the Game
1) When watching an award show, every time a different celebrity appears on screen everyone holds up a thumbs up (or a smiley face) or whatever or a thumbs down (or a frowning face) or whatever, depending whether they like the way that celebrity is dressed.
2) Count the thumbs up and thumbs down, if there are more thumbs up put a check in that column on the score paper. If there are more thumbs down, put a check in that column. (If you have an uneven number of people you may have to a have a third column for ties).
2) At the end of the night add up the likes and dislikes column and see which one had more.
3) This game can also be used to rate other things like songs that play on the radio or things that politicians say in speeches or whatever.
Tune in Sunday for this week's Sunday Scoop.