What You Will Need:
A Bat Picture (to trace)
Markers, crayons, stickers etc.
A Hole punch
1) Download and print out a bat picture from the internet.
2) Cut out the bat and trace it on a piece of heavy paper.
3) Put the bat in front of your face and have someone help you measure where your eyes will be when you wear it.
4) Cut out holes for your eyes at the locations you measured.
5) Decorate your mask any way you like using crayons, marks, stickers or anything else you have available.
6) Punch two small holes near the top of the mask.
7) Put a string through one hole and knot the end.
8) Run the string through the other hole.
9) Size the mask for wearing, cut the string and knot the end of it through the hole.
Tune in Sunday for this week's Sunday Scoop.