I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, November 21, 2014

Funny Friday - Whose Birthday Is It Anyway?

 Me -

When I was little I told my Mom I was going to say Happy Birthday to my brother "You said Happy Birthday to him." she replied. "Yesterday was his birthday. It's not his birthday every day, you know."

"It's not?" I said.

Mom-

We had a whole bunch of family birthdays in a row. After that Melia seemed to want a birthday in the family every day. She would wake up in the morning and say. "Happy Birthday, Mommy!"

I would say "It's not my birthday."

She would say "I'm gonna say Happy Birthday to my brother."

I would say "His birthday passed."

Then, she would just keep naming different people in the family who's birthday she thought it could possibly be.

 We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in tomorrow for another Talking Topic.

photo credit: jazzijava via photopin cc




No comments:

Post a Comment