I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, October 6, 2014

Shows We Watch

 This post may contain affliate links. However, we were not financially compensated for this post and all opinions expressed are our own.

Me- Shows I watch, wow! I like TV. Even though I watch lots of different channels, I mostly watch Teen Nick. I watch reruns of Zoey 101, Victorious i-Carly and Hollywood Heights on Teen Nick. I also watch new episodes of Degrassi on Teen Nick.  I watch reruns of Blossom and Step by Step on Hub.  I watch Too Cute on Animal Planet. I watch Four Weddings and Say Yes to the Dress on TLC. I watch The Big Bang Theory, Two Broke Girls,  and Mom on CBS. I watch Nashville and Dancing With the Stars on ABC. I watch the Toy Hunter on the Travel Channel. I usually watch DVD's most of the time more than I watch TV.

Mom - My current favorite show is The Big Bang Theory. It is really funny.  I also watch 2 Broke Girls and Mom. However, if I miss one of those two I don't care so much about it. Most of my shows I am fanatic about it, and I watch every episode.Thank goodness for DVRs  and Demand because I don't like to be a slave to the TV schedule, and I hardly ever watch anything when it is actually on. I do not at all like realty shows about people's lives. I am not interested in Keeping Up With the Kardashians or any of those real housewives shows or anything like that. I do like some reality shows, however. I  like Dancing With Stars. I haven't heard anything about it. I like those wedding shows. Mostly, I like Say Yes to the Dress, the original New York version. Also, I like Four Weddings. I don't have time get started with all those other wedding shows. They seem to keep adding new ones. I like the Toy Hunter especially the rare episodes where he finds old dolls and things I can relate to. I like Law and Order: SVU. I like CSI. I like Nashville. I like Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune.  I like Oprah's Next Chapter and Oprah: Where Are They Now? and Oprah's Master Class. I like American's Secret Slang and United Stuff of America. I actually do not usually go looking for new things to watch. I actually would prefer to have less things that I want to watch and watch less TV, but somehow I always end up finding new things to watch anyway.

And that's our view. What shows do you watch?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment