I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tips for Tuesday - Apps. and Web-Sites: Ava Allan and Bedbugreports.com

Me - Today I am recommending Ava Allan's YouTube channel. She does beauty and make-up tutorials. I don't think she is a as good as Bethany Mota, but I still like her. She also has a lot less videos than Bethany. I also like that she does a lot of cool tag videos and stuff with her sister. If you're a tween or a teen girln, you should definitely check out this channel.

Mom - Today I am recommending bedbugreports.com. This is a great web-site if you are going to be traveling and staying in hotels. You can go to this web-site, look up the state and city you will be visiting and  the hotel you are interested in and find out if any bedbugs have been reported. That way, you know what hotels you should definitely avoid. For more information go to http://www.bedbugreports.com/

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment