I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Big Bang Theory

Me -  The Big Bang Theory, wow! Do you like The Big Bang Theory? Let me answer that for you, yes you do if you don't your missing a good show. My parents friend, Melissa Rauch plays Bernadette on the  show. She plays Howard's fiancee although at first she was only supposed to be on one episode. She was on more and more and now she's a regular. She is so funny. In one episode, she had gotten mad at Raj and been screaming at him, and he asked if she thought he had a chance with Penny. She yelled, "Of course, you do! Anyone would be lucky to have you, you're a cutie pie! There have been pictures of Melissa and articles in the TV Guide. I have an autographed note to me from her on the bulletin board in my room. I would like to go California for a few reasons. I would like to meet family I have there. However, most of all I would like to meet Melissa in person. Jim Parsons, who plays Sheldon, is so hliarious. The other characters are funny too, but I have to say he isone of my favorites. I love the way he goes to Penny's door and keeps knocking and saying "Penny. Penny. Penny." All in all, it's a really funny show.

Mom - When The Big Bang Theory first went on, it sounded kind of stupid to me, and I didn't really watch it. I started watching when a friend of ours, Melissa Rauch, was cast in one episode as Bernadette, Howard's girlfriend. Well, she was in another episode and than another episode and before you know it she became a regular (and believe me it couldn't happen to a nicer girl). So I kept watching and watching, and I realized it was not stupid at all. It is actually a very smart show, and it is hilarious. Jim Parsons is very deserving of those Emmy's he won for his portrayl of Sheldon. His character is so totally unlike any other character on television and totally hilarious. The whole cast is really funny. I have never seen an episode that wasn't enjoyable. It was one of the few shows I actually look forward to seeing every week and don't just watch it out of habit.

And that's our view.  Tune in Friday for anothor topic.