I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, November 11, 2011

Animals We Like and Animals We Don't

Me - Animals, wow! One of my very favorite animals in the world is a cat. I also like birds, bunnies, hamsters, guinea pigs, dogs, and horses. I went horseback riding in camp. I found it very boring. I still like horses just not as much riding. Bunnies are very cute. I love their little round fluffy tails. Birds I don't always like, but my bird is the sweetest thing. She has a great personality. When my friend came to my house, she barely wanted to leave my bird's cage. I hate ferrets and rats. They really creep me out. Fish to me are boring. All they do is swim around, eat and die very soon. You can't play with them or cuddle. If you take them out of the water, they'll die. Other, little animals can be cuddled. I don't like bats because they scare me. I hate reptiles except for frogs and salamanders which I find very cute. As you can see I love a lot of different kinds of animals, and if I had to pick a favorite, I couldn't.

Mom -  I like most of kinds of little furry animals: cats,  rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils etc. and I have had most of them at one time or another.I like dogs, big and small as long as they are friendly. I used to like horses and rode them when I was young, but when I got a little older, I fell off a couple of times and since than I haven't like them as much. I don't mind mice, as long as they are not crawling around in my house. I don't like rats. I don't know why they just freak me out. I don't like reptiles especially snakes. I don't like fish. Sometimes, they are pretty to look at, but they are boring. All they do is swim, eat and die. I like some birds like the bird my daughter has now. I do not like others like the ones my daughter and my stepson used to have which were noisy and messy. I don't like bats which also freak me out. I don't like sharks but I like dolphins and porpoises. I like most of the animals in the zoo. Over all, I like more animals than I dislike but there are just some that just creep me out.

And that's our view. Tune in Monday for another topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment