I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, August 8, 2016

Let's Talk About Popcorn

Me - Popcorn, wow! I love popcorn! Sometimes, I like it with flavorings; sometimes not. Some flavorings I like are nacho cheese, white cheddar and ranch. Some popcorn flavorings I don't like are jalapeno peppers and coffee flavor. I always like butter on my popcorn. I like a lot of butter but not too much. It doesn't taste good when the popcorn is completely slathered in butter. I like microwave popcorn better than movie popcorn. Movie popcorn is usually burnt. Also, movie popcorn is more greasy than microwave popcorn. However, I still like to eat popcorn when I go to the movies. Occasionally, it is not so bad at the movies. Even when it is bad, the smell is so good, I always want to eat it anyway unless I am not hungry at all. However. I am hardly ever not hungry when I go to the movies. I eat popcorn quite a lot. I often have it as a snack with my Mom and my sister after school. I really like popcorn a lot.*

*The above post is by Melia.


Mom - I am addicted to popcorn. I could eat it almost every day. I actually went through a phase when I was younger when I actually did eat it almost every day. I especially love microwave popcorn. I love it with a lot of butter. It tastes really good with different flavorings. I liked a lot of different flavorings but my favorite ones are the cheese flavored ones like nacho cheese and white cheddar. The popcorn at the movies always smells so good. However, it rarely tastes as good as it smells. A lot of times it's burnt. Also, the butter tastes really greasy and not as good as the butter on microwave popcorn. Lately, microwave popcorn hasn't been tasting as good either. I'm having trouble finding a brand that is really buttery. I vaguely remember hearing something about them having to change the recipes or something for some reason. Why do good things always have to change?

And that's our view. What kind of popcorn do you like?

photo credit 1: #Popcorn. via photopin (license)
photo credit 2 : the second act via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment