I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, June 18, 2012

Super Powers It Would Be Nice to Have

Me - Super powers, wow! I watch a show called Lab Rats where people have bionic superpowers. Bree has super speed. Adam has super strength. Chase has super smarts. If I had a super power, I would want one of those three or I would like to be able to fly. If I had super speed, I would be able to sneak up on someone and do something to them before they even noticed. If I had super strength and someone bothered me I could attack them. If I had super smarts, I could ace every test and get straight A's in school. If I could fly, I could travel to far away places. I would like to have super hearing because if people were talking behind my back I would know. I would always be able to over hear secrets. I would know if somebody was throwing me a surprise party not that anyone does that. I would like to have a button on my arm and when I press it and say a number that would be how many arms I have. Then,  I could get a lot of things done at once. I would like to be able to be in more than one place at a time also so I could get many things done at once. I would like to be able to transport myself from one place to another instantly. Then, if someone was trying to attack me, I could instantly be some place else. I would like to be able to transport myself  through time. Then, I would be able to play with my sister and myself as babies. Also, I could travel to the future and see who I marry, how many kids I have and where we live.I would like to have the ability to read people's minds so I would know what they are really thinking. I would like to be able to become invisible or disappear so if I became embarrassed or got in trouble I could either become inviisble so no one could see me anymore or I could disappear so that I wouldn't even be there. That way I could stop any humiliation from happening. I would like to have the power to make any wish and every time it would become true. I would like to be able to get dressed and go to school without even getting out of bed. I would like to have a freckle next to my eye so that if I touched it a fake eye would grow so I could sleep during school and not get in trouble for it.  I would like to be able to stop time so if I really enjoy something I won't have stop to go to sleep. I would also be able to get a lot of things done, and I could go to sleep for as long as I want without having to get up. I would like to be able do things over when they don't go as planned and start my life over if I don't think that it is going well. I would like to be able to control everything that I do by mind. I wouldn't have to get up and get dressed. It would just automatically be done. I would be able to take tests without even picking up a pencil and take showers without even taking my clothes off. Even better than having one of these super powers would be to have all of them at once. That would really be cool!

Mom - Of course, it would be nice to have the power to magically transport one self from one place to another. It sure would cut down on the necessity to rush from one place to another. Nobody would have to speed on the highway anymore which cut down on accidents. It would nice to be invisible if you needed to find out what your kids are really up to or to find out what somebody really thinks or says about something. . I would like the ability to clean my house without ever actually have to lift a finger or having to pay somebody else to do it. I would like to be able to literally make money grow on trees so I would always have enough for whatever I wanted or needed to do. I would like to be able to read a book, watch TV and go on-line at the same time so I could get a lot more done at a time. I would like to be able to stop time so that I could get more done in a day. I would like the ability to go back and do things over when they don't go exactly as planned or when I do or say something I regret. I would like to be able to move objects with mind so I could drive my car without actually having to drive it. However, what I would really like to have are Mom superpowers. I would like to have the ability to know what if anything my kids are trying to keep from me. I would like to be able to know where my kids are at all times even when they neglect to tell me themselves. I would like the ability to make my child respond to the sound of my voice without having to repeat myself a millions times. I would like the ability to protect my children from ever being hurt mentally or physically. All of these are abilities it would be nice to have and I am sure there are many others, but I guess life isn't meant to be that easy. If we never had to work at anything or figure out anything or do anything for ourselves life would be boring. However, I wouldn't mind for some things to be a little bit easier. like maybe if I could just read my children's minds or something that would be enough or maybe not.

And that's our view. What super power what you like to have?

Tune in Thursday for another topic.