I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, July 27, 2020

Monthly Mashup for July, 2020 Me: Chocolate and Mom: Chips


Me - My topic for this month is chocolate. I love chocolate. There are so many different types of chocolate. I don't really like white chocolate or dark chocolate. I love milk chocolate! I also like hot chocolate and chocolate milk. I like hot chocolate with the little marshmallows on top. I  like it without the little marshmallows too. I like it when it's really chocolatey. My favorite brand of chocolate milk is Nestle's. I like chocolate pretzels. I like M & Ms. I like Hershey's. I like chocolate bunnies.  I love chocolate with caramel like Twix and Milky Ways. I love Twix and Milky Ways. The caramel M&Ms are not the best. They are not that caramely. I prefer regular M&Ms. I haven't really had any other kinds of M&M's besides those. All in all, I love chocolate!


Mom - My topic for this month is chips. I like a lot of different kinds of chips but not all chips. I like potato chips but only flavored ones or baked ones. I don't like Honey Mustard Potato Chips, however, even though I like honey mustard. I like all kinds of cheesy chips: Cheese Doodles, Cheese Puffs, Cheetos, Nacho Cheese Doritos,  to name a few. I also like Cool Ranch Doritos. We always call those Blue Doritos because they come in a blue package. I sort of like Chili Cheese Doritos. Those are the only flavors of Doritos I have had.I like all kinds of Sun Chips especially the French Onion ones. I don't like the regular Sun Chips as much because I think they are kind of plain and boring. I like all kinds of corn chips like Fritos,Dipsy Doodles, and Tortilla chips. I like all kinds of pretzels. I like Special K  popcorn chips and Special K Cracker chips. I am not sure if they even make those anymore. I haven't seen them in a while. I like Chex Mix especially the cheesy kind. I like all kinds of popcorn especially flavored popcorn. I am not sure if popcorn is actually considered a chip, but I feel like it is though because sometimes when you get a variety pack of chips there is popcorn in it. I wish there were less chips that I liked because that would make it easier not to eat them.  Why do so many things that taste so good have to be so unhealthy?


And that's our view. What's on your mind.

Photo credits:
photo credit 1: _kasey via photopin (license)
photo credit 2: Niharb 14/365 - Comfort via photopin (license)
photo credit 3: JeepersMedia Cheetos via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment