I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, July 13, 2020

Let's Talk About Foods We Crave


Me -  I crave cupcakes. I especially crave red velvet cupcakes. People say red velvet is just chocolate with food die, but I think the taste  is different. I love the red velvet cupcakes at Ruby Tuesdays.  I crave tacos. I always crave tacos. I love tacos. I crave burgers. I love my burgers with cheese and bacon. I love the burgers at Wendy's, McDonalds and Five Guys. I crave fresh baked cookies especially frosted sugar cookies. I love the cookies at Mrs. Fields. I crave macaroni and cheese. I prefer Kraft out of the box. I crave smoothies. I especially love  McDonald's Blueberry Pomegrante Smoothies. I crave Trident gum. There are so many foods that I crave. These are just some of them.


Mom - There are so many foods I crave and I am sure all of them are fattening. I love Lindt White Chocolate Truffles. I love Nestle Tollhouse cookie ice cream sandwiches. It has to be Nestle's Tollhouse otherwise it doesn't taste as good. I love Cinnabon with a lot of icing because that is the best part. I love chocolate chip cookies especially fresh baked ones. I love Oreos especially when they are dripping with milk. I love the Blondies at Ruby Tuesdays although I liked them better when they put them all together instead of having each part separate on the plate. I love Dairy Queen blizzards. I love macaroni and cheese and cheeseburgers and tacos and other cheesy foods.  When I was pregnant, I saw the Soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld and I immediately craved New England Clam Chowder. That was really the only pregnancy food craving I ever got. However, when I am not pregnant there are a lot of foods that I crave just not in any weird combinations. The trick is learning to resist these cravings which definitely is something I am better at some times than at other times.


And that's our view. What kind of foods do you crave?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

Photo credits: 
photo credit 1: ♡ S a r a h . M a h a l a . R o y c e via photopin (license)
photo credit 2: 427 Dinner via photopin (license)
photo credit 3: shawnie_0405 Day 52 #Oreos  #365 via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment