I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, March 19, 2018

Let's Talk About Boots


Me - I like boots. I like boots that are soft and fluffy. I have these boots that have a bow on them. They are my favorite boots I've ever owned. They were really pretty, but then they got really dirty from wearing them so much especially from wearing them outside in bad weather. I wear them every day when I go to school and stuff. Also, I wear them to New York a lot, and we do a lot of walking around there. Now, they are not as pretty but I still love them. Boots are one of my favorite types of shoes. They are more comfortable than most other shoes. I like to borrow my mom's boots because they fit me, and they're pretty. Also, she has more boots than me. I only  own one pair that fits me well. My favorite pair of my mom's boots are brown leather ones. They are really pretty. I also like her winter boots which are really soft. I love boots.




Mom- One of the nice things about the cold weather is instead of having to worry about what kind of shoes to wear, you just thrown on a pair of boots. I have about four or five pair of boots now, and most of them are fairly comfortable. It is much easier to find a pair of comfortable boots than it is to find a comfortable pair of most other shows. I do have this one pair of boots that the soles are so thin its practically like walking on the ground. I love them because they are really pretty though so I won't get rid of them. They are purple, and purple is my favorite color. My other boots are all dark colors like black and brown except for one pair of red boots that a friends of ours gave me last year. The red boots are kind of a dull red though. They are not bright red. I wouldn't wear really brightly colored boots that are like pink or red or yellow or something. Only little kids look good in something like that. Boots like that bring to mind little kids splashing along in puddles. Little kids can have so much fun in their boots. I have fun just buying boots and wearing them though.


And that's our view. What is yout favorite pair of boots that you ever owned?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

Photo credits:
photo credit 1: Harry McGregor Wet via photopin (license)
photo credit 2: moria Purple Vegan Combat Boots via photopin (license)
photo credit 3: HeveaFan 55 -- ACifort Hevea Wellies from 1988 -- Rubberboots -- Gummistiefel -- Regenlaarzen via photopin (license)
photocredit 4: H is for Home VINTAGE RIGON 'LIZA' KHAKI HIGH HEELED RUBBER BOOTS via photopin (license)
photo credit 5: Harry McGregor Wet via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment