I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, September 25, 2017

Monthly Mash-up for September, 2017 Art and Odd Ice Cream Day


Me - My topic for today is art. I love art. I like to draw, and I like to paint. I like most art. I like when we make things up for some of our Funtivity Fridays. They are really fun. I have enjoyed art since I was little. I like art in school too. It is one of my favorite subjects. Also, in my old school the art teacher was one of my favorite teachers. I have a lot of materials for making art. My grandma's friend gave me a bunch of them. Also, I have gotten some for presents over the years. I like collecting material to make art projects with. I like making art projects too. It is one of my favorite things to do.



Mom - My topic for this month is Odd Ice Cream Day. Have you ever tasted ice cream with flavors like  Beer, Cheese, or Maple Bacon Pecan? Visitors to Ripley's Times Square location recently got the opportunity to do so. It was all part of Odd Ice Cream Day featuring the ice cream of Odd Fellows Ice Cream Company. Odd Fellows has three locations in New York City and you never know what flavors you are going to see there. On Odd Ice Cream Day at Ripley's, the available flavors were Beer & Cherry, Maple Bacon Pecan, Cheese, Saffron Passionfruit and Raspberry Pink Peppercorn Sorbet. The ice cream was available free with admission to the museum. We were only brave enough to try the Maple Bacon Pecan, but it was delicious! We hope Ripley's hosts another Odd Ice Cream Day soon, and we can't wait to see what flavors Odd Fellows comes up with then!



For more about Ripley's Times Square and other fun events they will be hosting in the future, keep following our blog and visit ripleysnewyork.com 

For more about Odd Fellows Ice Cream visit www.oddfellowsnyc.com

And that's our view. What's on your mind?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment