Glue or Tape
1) Take a big square piece of paper or if you don't have a square cut a square out of a larger paper.
2) Measure and cut out 4 pieces of ribbon long enough to reach across each of the 4 sides of the square.
3) Glue one of the cut ribbons to the bottom of each side of the square.
4) Decorate the center of the square with glitter glue. If you prefer you can also decorate with crayons, markers, stickers or anything else you have available.
5) Attach a bow to the center of the square. If it is a sticky bow, you can just stick it on. Otherwise, use glue or tape or whatever you have available