I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, February 13, 2012

Pajama Days

Me- Pajama Days, wow! I love having pajama days! Sometimes on the weekend if my family doesn't have to go out, my Mom, my sister and I just hang out in our pajamas, watch TV,  and talk. Not often do we get to have these days because we are always so busy. It is a treat to get to stay home in our pajamas. My Mom and sister and I love having pajama days. My Dad almost always gets dressed even if he has nowhere to go. I don't understand why. My Mom and my sister, and I love having pajama days. In winter, it's especially nice to not have to get dressed and have a pajama day instead. When it's so cold, I just love the feeling of not having to get dressed and put on something else even though you will probably get warm again eventually. Maybe, after reading this post, you will want to have a pajama day too. Try it, you'll like it!


Mom - In our house, we love having pajama days, one of those days where we don't even bother getting dressed but just hang around in our pajamas all day. We don't wait until somebody is sick to have a pajama day either. We love having pajama days especially in the winter time when it's cold. However, sometimes we even have pajama days in the spring or summer. We just love those days where we don't have anything special to do or anywhere special to go and we can just hang around in our pajamas. We usually watch a lot of movies on those  days or episodes of TV shows which we have accumulated on our DVR. We do a lot of family bonding. After all, being a family is not just about what you do when your really busy and have a lot of things to do. It's about what you do when you don't have anything special to do too. Sometimes, those times end up being some of our best days of all. We usually laugh and joke and have a lot of fun on pajama days. I mean there is something about hanging around in your pajamas all day that just makes everything seem so much more fun. It's like a giant slumber party all day. My girls and I just love our pajama days.

And that's our view. Tune in Friday for another topic.