I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, January 9, 2012

Shopping

Sorry we missed posting last Friday but we were both not feeling well.

Me - Shopping, wow! I don't like shopping, I love it! I am a good shopper but I am not a good saver. I'll say to my Mom "I'm going to save up for the next season of Full House." Then, I always end up spending my money on a bunch of less expensive items. Just a month ago I said, "Mom I'm going to save up for the 6th season of Full House." Then in my school there was a new trend. Colored duck tape. Of course I used up my money on that. I don't like to shop for my sister. I don't mind buying things for her with money that I have saved up to buy people presents. I mean I love buying her birthday and holiday gifts and seeing her get so elated. However, I don't like when Mom and Dad and Aurellla and I go shopping when she brings her own money. She and I liked a lot of the same things. I end up getting jealous, throw a fit and get punished. My favorite store is Target. My family is there practically every day. I know where everything is. The great thing about it is it's close to my house and they have everything there. From books, to toys, to food, to supplies.What would I do without shopping.


Mom - Shopping I can take it or leave it. Sometimes, I like it sometimes I don't. I definitely don't like it during the holidays. I do as much of my holiday shopping as possible on-line. In fact, I like to do as much shopping as possible on-line. I usually don't buy things on-line though unless I don't have to pay shipping. I also don't like to buy things on-line that I may have to return, such as, clothes and shoes.  I also have never really bought food on-line. I like the idea of doing grocery shopping on-line, but I am not sure if it would really save time unless you already know what brand of every single item you want. Also, I am sure it would cost more money than just going to the store since you have to pay a delivery fee. Sometimes. I am in a shopping mood, and sometimes I am not. I used to have a friend who hated it when I was in shopping mood because somehow when I was in a shopping mood she would end up buying everything, and I would end up not buying that much. Of course, she was kind of cheap and didn't like spending money at all that's why she hated it. I am really looking forward to shopping in the future because I just finally got my first smartphone! Now, it will be easier to find coupons and compare prices and stuff even when I am actually at the store. I can't wait for that!

And that's our view. Tune in Friday for another topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment