I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, September 22, 2014

Interesting Ice Cream Flavors

 Me - Interesting ice cream flavors, wow! I do not usually like to try different flavors of ice cream. I like to stick to the flavors I like. My favorite flavors are chocolate and cookies and cream. Some flavors have interesting names though. Some I would actually try are Bobsled Brownie ice cream,  3 Point Chocolate ice cream, World Class Chocolate Ice Cream, Buttered Popcorn ice cream and PA Dutch Pretzel ice cream.  Other flavors that sound cool but I probably would not try are Love Potion #31, Hunka Chunka PB Fudge, Celebration, Fried Ice Cream,  and Lady Liberty Mint. I would love it if they had chocolate ice cream with crunch and/or chocolate ice cream with cake. I like to hear about interesting sounding ice cream flavors but I don't really like to try that many.
Me - I am not really that daring when it comes to food, but I like to try different kinds of ice cream flavors. I don't really like any with fruit flavors, coffees flavors or coconut, but I will try most others. Some interesting flavors I have had are Snickers flavor, Milky Way flavor, Reeses Peanut Butter flavor, Buttered Popcorn flavor, and Birthday Cake flavor. Some interesting flavors I have never tried but would like to  are Bobsled Brownie flavor, 3 Point Chocolate flavor, Quarterback Crunch flavor, Tax Crunch flavor, Winter White Chocolate flavor, Hunka Chunka PB Fudge flavor, Party Cake flavor, and Chunky Peanut Butter flavor. Ice cream flavors that sound interesting but I probably would not try are Baseball Nut Ice Cream, Getrude Hawks Box of Chocolate, and Whoopie Pie. I would love it if there were an all White Chocolate ice cream flavor. I just love ice cream, and I love to try new and interesting ice cream flavors.

And that's our view. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

photo credits
photo credit 1: seriouslygood1 via photopin cc
photo credit 2: She Who Shall Not Be Named via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment