We are a mother and daughter who both love to write. We decided to start this blog so we could spend time together doing something
we both love and share it with you. We specialize in reviewing fun places to go and fun things to do, but we talk a little bit about everything.
We would love to hear your views too.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow

Me- Today  we  are   talking   about   snow. To    me,  snow  is  a  pain. I  mean   when   you    don't    have  to  walk   through    it  every  day  it's  fine,   but  I  do. Because   of    that,    I  usually    get   to   class   every   day    with   a  bunch   of   snow   in   my   shoes. Lately  when  it  snows,   even  if  I   wanted  to   go    out    and   play   in  the  snow   it   is  either  too    deep  or   too   shallow. Most  kids   always   want   to    go  out   and   play    in  the   snow   or   they  love   to  make   money   by   shoveling. I  mean  face   it   kids   love   snow, but   me  I  hate  it!   All  it  is  to   me   is   an   INCONVENIENCE!


 Mom - Snow is a four letter word, and I mean that in the worst sense of the phrase. Oh, it's fun when you are young and snow means a day off from school, snow men and snow forts. However, when you actually have to get around in it, the thrill is gone. It is just a cold, wet, icy and sometimes dangerous nuisance especially when you have to drive around in it. Someone once told me "what is the big deal about driving around in the snow? The worse thing that can happen is you get into an accident." Well, sure if accident meant nothing more than fender bender that would be fine, but people are seriously injured or killed in car accidents every day. So, when there  is snow on the road, don't expect to see me behind the wheel of my car.

And that's our view. Tune in again for another topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment