Mom - Here are ten reasons to see a show at Musicals Tonight
1) For the opportunity to see shows that you've never seen before.
2) For the opportunity to see shows that haven't been seen on stage in a long time.
3) For the opportunity to see shows that might not have done as well as they could have when they originally ran.
4) Because where else can you see a musical in New York for $25.00
5) For the opportunity to see talented young performers because you never now who is going to be the next big star and you will be able to say you saw them when.
6) For the opportunity to see seasoned performers that you might not have seen before or you haven't seen in a long time.
7) To hear great songs that you've never heard before or that you haven't heard in a long time.
8) To find out where some of the great songs came from.
9) Because it's in a convenient location not too far from Port Authority Bus terminal in case you are only coming to town to see a show and go.
10) To see producer, Mel Miller's cute dogs who make an appearance before every show.
And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Funtivity Friday.
Photo credits: All Do Re Mi production photos supplied by Musicals Tonight