I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Radio City Christmas Spectacular

Me - Radio City Christmas Spectacular, wow! The Radio City Christmas Spectacular was good. I liked the dancing. The Rockettes were my favorite part. I didn't have a favorite number that they danced to all of them were good. I especially loved when they did their famous kick line. They did it several times throughout the show. This was the second time I saw the Rockettes live. In the Spring, we went to the Spring Spectacular at Radio City, Before that, I never knew the Rockettes sing too and not just dance. Their singing is good but it is not as good as their dancing. I didn't really like that much else about the Christmas show besides the Rockettes.  I especially didn't like that there was not much of story too it. It was mostly just a bunch of disconnected scenes about different Christmas things. I am still glad I saw the show, however, because now I know what it is like. I wouldn't go to see it again. I would go to see the Rockettes again though.


And that's Melia's view. What's your favorite holiday show?

Tune in tomorrow for Funtivity Friday.