I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tips for Tuesday - Apps, Web-sites, and YouTube Channels- RClbeauty101 and People Insiders

Me - Today I am recommending Rclbeauty101. She is really really funny. Even though she is a beauty guru she does a lot of other videos too. Also, she has a lot giveaways.


Mom - Today I am recommending People Insiders. If you are a fan of People Magazine, you will definitely want to join People Insiders.  Not only will People Insiders, give you the chance to give your opinion about the magazine, you will also have the opportunity to earn points. Points can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment