I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, January 23, 2015

Funny Friday - Where is it?

  Me -

My grandfather said something about the glass being half-full or half-empty and Aurella wanted to know what glass where was the glass?
Mom-

We were at my Mom's house and Aurella was telling her cousin a story about when one of her toys allegedly pushed another of her toys down the stairs at our house. Her cousin kept saying "What stairs? "These stairs right here?" she kept asking and pointing to my Mom's stairs.

We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Sunday for a Sunday Scoop.

photo credits:
photo credit 1: bram_app via photopin cc
 photo credit 2: kurichan+ via photopin cc
 

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing funny kids stories. My LO has so many but then they slip my mind when someone ask about them lol

    ReplyDelete