I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tips for Tuesday - Apps., Web-Sites and YouTube Channels:iFunny and Unroll.me

Me - Today I am recommending  iFunny. It 's really cool. You make an account and post funny things. Also, you read other people's funny things. You can literally spend hours on it is so much fun.

Mom - Today I am recommending unroll.me. This web-site helps you organize your inbox. It makes it easy to unsubscribe from a whole bunch of unwanted subscriptions at one time. You can also have subscriptions that you do want sent to you in a daily roll instead of one at a time so that you can go through them quickly. It's a real time saver. For more information, go to https://unroll.me.

And that's our view.  Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment