I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tips for Tuesday - Misc.: McDonalds and Chocolate Chex

Me - Today I am recommending McDonald's. They have good smoothies. They are really really fruity. I have only had the Strawberry Banana so far. I was going to have a different one, but I liked that one so much I had it again. Also, I love their cheeseburgers. They are really juicy. The bacon on the bacon cheeseburger is not too crispy and not too burnt. The fries are good too. They are salty. Some are crisp. Some are chewy. It's a good combination. I also like the chicken nuggets. They taste good with ketchup. I like the chocolate chip cookies. They are really soft and chewy. I usually prefer more crunchy cookies, but the McDonald cookies are really chocolatey. McDonald's is my second favorite fast food place, and I would highly recommend it.
Mom - Today I am recommending Chocolate Chex Cereal. If you like chocolate, you'll love this cereal. It is delicious! It tastes like hot chocolate, if it wasn't hot and if it came out of a box. It is that chocolatey. Either as a breakfast or as a snack, it is a great way to get your chocolate fix.

photo credits:
photo credit 1: powerplantop via photopin cc
photo credit 2: theimpulsivebuy via photopin cc

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment