I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, November 14, 2014

Funny Friday - Name Calling

 
Me -

When my sister was little and she got mad at me she would call me "Melinda Poopypants."

Mom -

One day when Aurella was four, she was mad at Melia and I and she was yelling and screaming and calling us names. Then, she turned to my husband and said "I'm sorry you had to hear this."

We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in tomorrow for a Saturday Special.

photo credit: Kris Kesiak Photography via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment