I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tips for Tuesday - Apps and Web-Sites: Family Feud

Me- Today I am recommending Family Feud. It is just like the game show. You have to guess how the most people answered a particular question. In this game, you are always playing against a real other person so you have to be on the internet to play. If you win, you get to go the bonus round. However, you only get once chance unlike in the show where two people get to play the bonus round. I like it because it is challenging. Also, I like it because I like the show Family Feud. It is a good game for when you are in the mood for a good challenge.

Mom - Today I am also recommending Family Feud. I love game show games. They really make you think, and I like that. I also like that in Family Feud when you start entering your answer it will give you choices of what it thinks you are trying to enter. Usually one of the choices it brings up is what I was thinking of. This makes it easier to enter your answer because you only have a certain amount of time to answer. If you don't answer in time, you get a strike. If you get three strikes, you lose a turn. However, you can still win the round if the other person doesn't get the answer. Anyway, in this game unlike in the TV Family Feud after the round everyone gets points. It is just a matter of who gets more points. I don't like that it costs two coins to play a round of Family Feud. However, at least you have the opportunity to spin and earn coins once a day, and you can also earn coins when you get a certain number of points and level up. All in all it's a fun game.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday