I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tips for Tuesday - Misc.: Wendys and Ruby Tuesdays

Me- Today I am recommending Wendy's. The food is yummy. My favorite is the pretzel bacon burger when they have it. Otherwise, my favorite is the baconator. Even when they do have the pretzel bacon burger; sometimes my favorite is the baconator if I am not in the mood for the pretzel bacon burger. I like the fries too. They are better than McDonald's fries. They are even better with Sea Salt but they hardly ever seem to use the sea salt. I love Frostys.  You can't really drink them with a straw because they are really thick so you have to use a spoon. I only get the chocolate ones because I don't like vanilla. All in all, Wendy's has great food.
Mom- Today I am recommending Ruby Tuesdays. The food is good. I especially love the pasta. However, what I especially love about it is that the portions are filling without being too overwhelming. I also like the dessert at Ruby Tuesdays. The dessert portions are a nice size too. So many restaurants either give too much food or too little. It is nice to be able to go some place where I can get just the right amount.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

photo credits
photo credit 1: JeepersMedia via photopin cc
photo credit 2: JeepersMedia via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment