I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Things We Hate


Me - Things I hate, wow! I hate death. I hate TV shows and movies where people die. I hate Justin Bieber. I hate when people are mad at me. I hate when it's too hot or too cold. I hate the Hunger games. I hate pasta with a lot of sauce. I hate ice cream cake. I hate the color orange. I hate horror movies. I hate mosquitos. I hate worms. I hate rats. I hate getting up in the morning.  I hate social studies. I hate lightening. I hate hurricanes. I hate the movie Water for Elephants. I hate Dora the Explorer, and even when I was young I didn't really like it. I hate the Wiggles, and even when I was young I didn't like them either. I hate football. I hate wrestling. I hate boxing. I hate bullies. I hate show offs. I hate kiss ups. I hate people who are your friend one minute and not the next. Unfortunately, I do hate things, but I am trying to cut back on my hates and just have dislikes.

Mom- I hate rudeness. I hate snobs. I hate bullies. I hate mean people. I hate know-it alls. I hate people who take advantage of other people's misfortunes like people who buy foreclosed homes. I hate people who think they have a right to tell other people how to live their lives. I hate negative political campaigns. Don't tell me what they other guy did or didn't do and/or will or won't do. Tell me what you did or didn't do and/or will or won't do.  I hate fish, the kind you eat. I have nothing against the kind you keep as pets. I hate turkey. I hate cranberry sauce. I hate sweet potatoes. I hate pumpkin pie. Actually, I hate all kinds of pie. I hate berries of all kinds. I hate anything with raisins or fruit in it except I do like raisins and some kinds of fruit by themselves. I hate dark chocolate (but I love Milk chocolate).  I hate rats. I hate bats. I hate bugs. I hate possums. I hate alcoholic beverages. They don't make me fun, they just make me tired. I hate caffeine. I hate coffee. I hate tea (hot tea or iced tea). I hate violent video games. I hate horror movies. I hate the show 1000 Ways to die. I hate reality television about famous people's lives. I hate rain. I hate snow. I hate driving. I hate traffic jams. I hate banks. I hate insurance companies. I hate airlines which keep charging more and more for less and less. I hate waiting. I hate wasted time. I hate having to make choices. I want to do it all, see it all, have it all. Life is just too short.

And that's our view. What do you hate?

Tune in tomorrow for Funny Friday.

photo credits left to right
photo credit1: donnierayjones via photopin cc
photo credit 2: Clover_1 via photopin cc
photo credi 3t: Rochelle, just rochelle via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment