I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hershey Park

Me - Hershey Park, wow! When I went to Hershey Park, I thought it was a lot of fun. They had a lot of good rides. My favorite ride was Tidal Force. It was the coolest of any kind of ride from any amusement park I have been to in my life. Everyone on it got completely soaked. Even if you weren't actually on it, you could get completely soaked just standing nearby. I also liked the log flume and a roller coaster that I don't remember the name of. The Wild Mouse was my second favorite ride. It was a little roller coaster. I went on it with my Dad. We both loved it and agreed we would go on again if we ever went back to Hershey. There was a water park there too. My sister and I played there, but it wasn't that much fun. Zoo America was right next door. We went there, and I took pictures. It was fun so was Hershey Park.  I went there, had a great time, and got a t-shirt.

Mom- Hershey Park is pretty much a typical amusement park. There are a lot of roller coasters. There is a large water section. I like that have a lot of rides for smaller sized kids throughout the park, and they are not all in one section. I also like the way each height level is matched to a particular type of candy. When you enter the park, you measure your child to find out what kind of candy they are. At  each ride, it tells you which candy bars can ride that particular ride. Therefore, all you have to do is look to see who can ride each ride. Your child doesn't have to be constantly measure at each ride to see if they are tall enough for that ride. It is a lot easier that way because then you can just skip rides that your child is too small for and they don't have to be constantly disappointed by not measuring up. My favorite ride at the park is the Tidal Force.If you enjoy getting totally soaked this is the ride for you. I love all the Hersheys candy available at the park although I try not to eat too much of that. I also like the location of the park ride next to Hershey's Chocolate World on one side and Zoo America, on the other. All this makes Hershey not only the sweetest place in America, but also one of the most fun.

And that's our view. What is your favorite amusement park?

Tune in tomorrow for Funny Friday.